Olivia and the Multicolored Necklace...
And Orange Dress...
And Red Bag...
Today, was a colorful day, clearly.
1. Tangerine Orange Knee-Length Dress- Zachary's Smile
I tied it with the sash and bloused the top portion up. I actually enjoy purchasing oversized dresses with this in mind. I like that shape for daywear. Blouse-y on top...smaller on the bottom portion. Yes, thank you.
2. Tan Suede Ankle Boots-Cole Haan
3. Black Trench Coat with Faux Fur Collar-Kenneth Cole
4. Fruit-Punch Red Shoulder Bag with Ipad Back Pocket and Gold Chain Hardware-
5. Multicolored beaded necklace-Handmade in Colombia (purchased there)
6. Cream Oversized Cateye Sunglasses- Chloe
So, truth be told, I debated about the title of this post.
It was planned to be centered around the fact that it is Good Friday. But, I kept thinking...it's another Good Friday...
I'm keeping today about things other than the fact that it is considered a holiday, by many, in terms of posting. I'll post more in a few days, I swear, acknowledging this day, this time period, etc. Speaking of, it truly is a time when and where people are alive with emotion and feeling, isn't it? It's beautiful in that aspect, despite the weather, the cultural and political climate, etc. People are feeling something in the air, whether it is a cold they've received from the constant weather changes and the approach of spring pollen or it is truly something religious or even some part of this whole "spring cleaning" theory.
I like it.
Baby, I like it.
I like it!
SHOP 'TIL YOU...
1. Zachary's Smile Shift Dress
Unfortunately, they do not offer an online store
2. Cole Haan Ankle Boots
3. Kenneth Cole Trench
Also, a similar option at a fantastic price, HERE on Overstock
4. Diane Von Furstenberg Harper Connect Red Leather Bag
Second option HERE on Bluefly
5. Chloe Cateye Sunglasses
Second discounted option HERE on Bluefly
Why pay more...when you don't have to, right?